Three finished objects and some new, eye-scorchingly bright socks! Plus fun new dyeing equipment and my yarns for Soft Like Kittens this week. Also, Willow is a monkey.
Here are links to things I mentioned in this show:
Ravelry project pages for my FOs and WIPs:
- How Could I Resist a Turnip Hat?!
- Spring Growth Socks
- Christchurch Hospital Blanket #3
- Hermione Weasley Socks
- Neep Heid by Kate Davies
- Spring Forward by Kate Linda Welch (free)
- Hermione’s Everyday Socks by Erica Lueder (free)
- The Fat Squirrel Speaks podcast’s May/June Orange KAL
- Brydie Lauder Charitable Trust – in memory of my niece
- Gentle Ribbing & Soft Like Kittens group and discussion on Ravelry
- Soft Like Kittens Etsy shop – yarns from this podcast are already listed!